Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I will never ever understand.....
why someone want to purposely hurt another's heart;
while they rarely meet & interact each other;
when they fairly have a chance to be a friend, more over an enemy..?!!?

I will never ever undestand.....
since I have no attention to hurt anybody's heart;
because life is to beautiful to paint with anger;
hence life should be an opportunity to share love, in spite of hate.

It's just me.....
who look at the world with my eyes;
who could be hurt by a tiny winy bity sense of hate;
whose wondering, what have i done wrong to her?
I will never ever understad.

I just wanna lying my head on the shoulder of my dear one;
tell him my sadness and crying a little bit;
while his arms hold me tight;
and i feel warm & safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»